Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Power of Choice!!!

How many of us out there are completely happy with our life?...Sad thing is...Prob not very much would raise our hand to that. The question is, why do we do live in this lie of happiness and joy if we dont have to? Answer, most of us are afraid of trying new things! Hey  ive been there, felt like I had nothing better so I settled for less and hated every moment of it. Then I realized if I ever wanted something different, I would have to do something different in order to achieve a better life! So...I did...I packed up all my things and moved to Hawaii by myself. Now Im a full-time student studying culinary art's, which I never thought I would be doing because I hated school when I was younger...But most importantly I was able to tap into the success driven mindset I had within me and finally make things happen! Ive networked, built relationships and went into business for myself and now my life only gets better every day! My point is...I finally got out of my  "comfort zone" and my life suddenly did a complete 180 for the better...And you can do the same! Remember, You choose how you live your life, dont be like the masses and let your "circumstances" choose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment